Layout of pages and templates. Programming or integration into a content management system (CMS). Optimization and placement of website materials. Testing and making adjustments. Project publication on hosting.
Web development is the process of creating a Web site or Web application. The main stages of the process are web design, page layout, client-side and server-side programming, and web server configuration.
These processes consist of several stages of website development:
– Designing the website or web application (gathering and analyzing requirements, developing a terms of reference, designing interfaces);
– Development of a creative concept of the site;
– Creation of the design concept of the site;
– Creating layouts of pages;
– Creating multimedia objects;
– Layout pages and templates;
– Programming (development of functional tools) or integration into a content management system (CMS);
– Optimization and placement of site content;
– Testing and making adjustments;
– Publication of the project on a hosting site;
– Maintenance of the working site or its software basis.
Where do we start?
Let’s first communicate and discuss your task. Leave an application, describe the nature of the request – We’ll get in touch and get to know each other better (by correspondence or video link).
You have interesting ideas and you want to transform them into design and code, let us know and we will do it together.
Android and web developing
31188 Holle, Astenbeck 42a